How to send and receive money on Cash App
Cash app is a peer-to-peer payment platform presently operating in countries such as the United States Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Hence, users are unable to send money on a global level to anyone. This platform is used to pay bills, to make payments to merchants, and to send/receive money from anyone without the need of looking for Cash.
In addition to that, users can buy and sell bitcoin anywhere on this app.
There are no additional charges to use the Cash app and no fees are included to send and receive money on Cash app from anywhere. On top of that, cash app has its visa debit card called Cash card which can be used to pay at stores, to do ATM withdrawals at 2% fee, if you have activated direct deposits, you don’t have to pay a fee of 2% at the ATM withdrawal time.
Steps to send and receive money on Cash App
If you are new to this platform, you need to download the app on your device (Android and iOS) to send and receive money on the Cash app. Once you have installed the Cash app application, the next step is to register yourself by submitting your email id and phone number.
To verify your phone number, you need to enter the confirmation code sent to you through the SMS text message or email, and link an active bank account to continue the cash app registration process. You have to link a bank account or debit/credit card to send money to other users on the cash app and also to, add money to the Cash App account. Contact the Cash app support team which is active all the time to fix troubles.
How to send money on the Cash app?
- Open the Cash app and register yourself, then, click on the dollar sign ‘$’.
- Enter the amount you want to send and fill in the contact details or use the ‘$cashtag’ of the person you want to send money. Tap on ‘pay’.
How to receive money on the Cash App?
- You have to tap on the activity tab visible as a clock symbol on the bottom of the screen and now, scroll down to the ‘pending’ tab where all the requests that you have made will be shown and not yet completed. There will be pending payments also shown as a green ‘accept’ button next to each of the payments.
- Click on the ‘accept’ to receive payments and you will receive a message on your screen to confirm to accept payment. Tap on the confirm button and then on done.
- Also, you don’t have to confirm the payment next time of the same person is sending you the money again in the future and the money will directly be transferred on your Cash app account.
To know the process, always call on Cash app customer service number which is functional to assist you every time. Connect with the team to handle worries.