How to change the Wi-Fi network in Ring video doorbell Pro?
Ring video doorbell Pro is rightly said to be the next-generation security camera that will allow you premium services and privacy control over the property you choose.
The product is available for 249.99 dollars, but you will think of it as a worth it investment when you explore more about it.
Just in case you have already purchased the camera, there are times when you need to perform a Ring video doorbell pro Wi-Fi network change process to eradicate some of the troubleshooting of the camera.
Here is how you can do it in simple ways:
● Open the Ring application and then click on the three dots available on the top of the screen.
● After that, you need to look for the device button and click on it.
● Once you do it, you get the option to choose the device you want to change your Wi-Fi connection.
● Once you click on it, the app will ask you to tap on the reconnect to Wi-Fi or change the Wi-Fi network after tapping on the device health option.
● You need to click on the change the Wi-Fi network button and follow the further steps to select the preferred Wi-Fi.
● After that, you need to to login with the Wi-Fi password, and then you are good to go.
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to change the Wi-Fi network connection in your Ring video doorbell Pro. For more such incredible information and tips, please visit the live chat!!